Sunday, November 19, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!
I don't have a lot of time before Mum catches me at her computer...so I'll just give you the skinny on each pic! Sorry the post is late, I've been busy playing with my new toys!

Mummy made me balloons that fly in the air! I had fun with them! I dunno how she did it? I would hit them with my paw & they'd fly back up again! She even bought me this cool hat! She said it wouldn't fall off, that I should test it.....
I hung upside down for HOURS & it didn't fall off! Mummy was right! She's so smart!

This is Mummy giving me a BIG BIRTHDAY KISS!

I gave her LOTS back!!! Sloppy kisses, too!!!

Here's my Dad...he likes to take the pictures, not pose for them.

Here's Mum bringing me my birthday cake!

"Hurry Mummy! I'm SOOOOO hungry!"

Here's where it all went wrong. I really didn't want my cake. :-( But I didn't want to hurt Mum's feelings. She said she could tell I didn't want it cos of this look on my cute widdle face. She said it was ok & that I shouldn't eat anything that I don't want to.

So, I got my presents instead! YAY!

I got a squeaky stuffed VeggieBurger toy!!! COOL!!!

I played with it for days straight.....that's why this post is late.
OH! I gotta go! I hear Mum coming!
BYEEEEHHHOOOWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

 
posted by Brioche at 3:22 AM | Permalink |


11 Howls:


At 11/19/2006 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one of my own coming up in less than two months. I will be 27 and that is not in doggy years.

 

At 11/19/2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Brioche

Thanks Uncle Real!

Hope you have a Happy Birthday, too!!!!

:-P
Sloppy Kisses
:-P

 

At 11/20/2006 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown

Bonne Fête Brioche! J'espère que ta maman t'as acheté beaucoup de cadeaux!!!! ;)

Hah! Go ahead and translate THAT mommy! ;p

 

At 11/20/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Ace

I know what it says. Yay!

 

At 11/20/2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Dale

Ruff. Nice photos!

 

At 11/20/2006 11:07 PM, Blogger Coaster Punchman

Awwwwww.... what a maw she has!

 

At 11/21/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Dino

well it certainly looked like you had a lot of fun.

 

At 11/24/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Brioche

jewels: Mummy says it translates to something about "Happy day Brioche & I hope your Mom bought you may gifts"

Thanks Auntie Jewels!
:-P
SLOPPY KISSES to YOU!
:-P

ace: OH! Uncle Ace can speak French?!!? COOL! Will you come over & play with me sometime???

dale: Mummy talks about you sometimes. She calls you the Crazy Canadian. I think she means it in a GOOD way!!! :-)

cp: I DO! I DO!!!
Thanks Uncle Tom!
:-P
SLOPPY KISSES to YOU!
:-P

katy: OH! I DID Aunt Katy! I hope you get to visit us again!?

 

At 11/30/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Dino

I hope I get to too. Maybe next year. Stay out of trouble

 

At 2/07/2007 8:14 PM, Blogger Bathroom Hippo


Thanks for coming over to my site Beany...

Is it your birthday everyday??

I hear Jin secretly feeds you meat.
Arfy Arfy.

 

At 3/01/2007 8:33 AM, Blogger Brioche

aunt katy: I stay out of trouble most of the time. I try anyway. :-)

uncle hippo: It's like my birthday EVERY day with jin for a Mummy!!!
EW! Yucky meat! Grampa tries to sneak it to me sometimes but I run away...Grampa eats lots of yucky smelly wiggly things. :-S

 
Layout design by Pannasmontata --- Modifications by Jennifer Pasquill