Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I Missed It AGAIN!
The other night I was happily chewing away in Mum's office with my friend 'Cappuccino the Camel' when I heard the rustling of foil!

I went over by Mum & she had this sitting by her keyboard while she was reading blogs!

So, I did what any smart pup would do. I rested my head on her leg & stared at her for AGES!

She told me I couldn't have any cos dogs can't eat chocolate. She always tells me this. I kept begging anyway. I waited sooooooo long that I fell asleep!

When I woke up Mum had eaten ALL that chocolate herself! When Dad came in to ask if she had anything sweet she told him no. My Mum's really good at hiding chocolate from my Dad. Sometimes he catches her, though. Then she giggles.
 
posted by Brioche at 12:39 AM | Permalink |


10 Howls:


At 10/31/2006 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Well Brioche, I agree with your Mum chocolate is not good for pups. I am sure she would have shared had it been cheesecake or cup cakes

 

At 10/31/2006 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

She wasn't lying to your dad, she really didn't have anything sweet. Because she ate it all herself.

We know why she loves doing what she does, because she loves the food she makes.

 

At 10/31/2006 6:08 PM, Blogger Brioche

katy: I suppose you're right...she did give me some cheesecake after I finished my breakfast!
:-P
yummy
:-P

vampire real: Mummy always says, 'You have to cook with LOVE' or the food won't taste good. I've seen her when she's cooking/baking...she's really really happy then!

 

At 10/31/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger jin

Brioche!
You forgot to give Uncle Real & Aunt Katy sloppy kisses!!!

 

At 11/04/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid

No onions either, though they would improve Yukon's breath.

 

At 11/05/2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Brioche

Yeah...Mum says no onions too.
My favourite veggie is raw red bell peppers! YUMMMYYYY! I eat a whole one at a time! Mum says I'm lucky cos their foodservice guy at the shoppe can get them really cheap sometimes in a BIG box. They're too expensive in the grocery stores!

 

At 11/08/2006 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

It could be worse. My poor little Morgan ate a jalapeno popper that fell on the floor once.

I've never seen a dog's eyes actually bug out before, or since.

He made a beeline for the water bowl and drank the whole thing.

He was just a puppy then. Now he's in the big kennel in the sky. Sniffle.

 

At 11/08/2006 3:08 AM, Blogger Brioche

:-O
HOWWWLLLLLLLllluncleace
:-O

Your Morgan is probably still close to you all the time in spirit.

You'd make a GREAT doggie daddy & maybe you should get another one someday.
My Mum told me after her "Bella" died that she didn't want another pup for a loooong time cos it really broke her heart. She gets very attached to her pups you know. But I'm so glad she got me! I try to cheer her up when she's sad & I think another pup would do that for you, too!!!

Thanks for visiting me here!!!

:-P
Sloppy Kisses
:-P

 

At 11/19/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Unknown

Oh, man, Brioche, did you really fall asleep like that??? LOL!!!

 

At 11/19/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Brioche

Awwwww....Auntie Jewels.
Pwease don't make fun of me.
:-(

It was only for a few minutes!

 
Layout design by Pannasmontata --- Modifications by Jennifer Pasquill